Search This Blog

Aug 5, 2012

सिंचाई व्यबस्थापनमा ध्यान दिनुपर्ने केहि महत्वपुर्ण पक्षहरु



·        l;rfO{ of]hgfdf lbuf]kgfsf] lasf; ug{" kb{5
·        ;+efJotf cWoogdf hf]8 lb+b} jx'klIfo laZn]if0f ug"{ cfaZos 5 .
·        ;d'bfo :t/df /x]sf l;+rfO{sf s"nfx?nfO{ ;dGjo ug{} ul/ afx\o of]hgf nfu" ug"{ ub{5 .
·        S"nfx?sf] dd{t ;+ef/ tyf tLgsf] Ifdtf la:tf/ ug{' kb{5 .
·        k|To]s l;+rfO{ sfo{qmddf hgtfsf] ;xefuLtfnfO{ a9L eGbf a9L ;+nUG u/fpFb} ;a} ju{ / txsf] ;+nUgtfdf hf]8 lbg' kb{5 .
·        7"nf cfof]hgfx?df jfx\o ;xof]usf] kl/rfgnfO{ ljz]if k|fyldstf lbg' kb{5 .
·        ljs]lGb|s[t cfof]hgfsf] cjnDag ug"{ kb{5 .
·        l;+rfO{ cfof]hgfdf pkef]Qmf ;d'xsf] lgdf{0f. tLgsf] kl/rfng, Ifdtf lj:tf/ / ;dfgnfesf cfwf/df sfo{qmd ;+rfng ug"{ kb{5 .
·        cfof]hgfsf] lg/Gt/tfsf] nfuL ;d'bfosf] e"ldsfsf] cnfjf l;+rfO{ ljefu / p;sf lgsfox?sf] ;Nnfx, ;xof]u / ;dy{gnfO{ lg/Gt/ rfn' /fVg' kb{5 .
·        kfgLsf] >f]t vf]hL , ;fgf ;fgf cfof]hgfx?sf] ;+rfng, t/fO{sf cnfjf kxf8L efudf klg l;+rfO{ cfof]hgfsf] ;+rfng, l;+rfO{sf] nfuL af6f] ljh'nL h:tf k"jf{wf/x?sf] lgdf{0f l;+rfO{ kl5 jfnL gfnLsf] pko'Qm 5gf}6 h:tf kIfx?nfO{ ;dGjofTds ?kdf cuf8L a9fpg' kg{] x'G5 .
·        :yfgLo lgsfonfO{ a9L eGbf a9L k|efasf/L ?kdf kl/rfng u/f[g' kb{5 .
·        cfof]hgfaf6 kg{] ;sf/fTds , gsf/fTds, k|efasf] ljj]rgf ug'{ kb{5 .
·        l;+rfO{sf] ljsf;af6 s[lif, pBf]u, Jofkf/, /f]huf/ cfbLdf kg{ ;Sg] ;sf/fTds k|efanfO{ ljZn]if0f ub{} ;d'bfosf] ljsf;sf nfuL gofF sfo{of]hgfsf] 9fFrf tof/ kf/L sfo{ ;+rfng ug{ cfaZos b]lvG5 .
·        ;fd'bflos 1fg, ljj]s  k|oTgnfO{ PRr k|fyldstf lbP/ sfo{ ;+rfng ug{ cfaZos 5 .

1 comment:

  1. I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Pedro on this topic.
    Mr Pedro and his loan company gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Pedro on a loan platform so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they granted me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/ Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.
    pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete